Saturday, October 3, 2015

Enjoying at the Cafe 2

*In the next chapters if it fits better, I will change Enjoying at the Cafe for Having fun at the Cafe





「Guh……!」

My hand that was supporting my body trembled.
A frightful fatigue.
Shinji confirmed his own status on the tablet.

----------------------------------------
Lvl 4
Profession: Hikikomori ☆1

HP: 100
MP: 100
SP: 70
Strength: 8
Agility: 9
Concentration: 35
Magic: 9
Luck: 10
Skills: Child Prodigy - Ultra Braggart.
P in possession: 900P
----------------------------------------

All stats except concentration decreased.
Especially strength, it decreased to less than 10.

The status of Shinji has suddenly fallen and is lower compared to when he was level 1.

It’s like after using a trampoline to fly high and then found that you can’t even jump without it.
For Shinji It became very difficult to move his own body.

「U…gu」

Somehow Shinji was able to stand up.

「If I don’t get used, it will be hard to fight」

Shinji was watching the door behind him.
The Cafe.
It was locked.

「…Can I use the skill on this?」

Shinji looked at the skill 『Ultra Braggart』.
A power that let me control everything that is inside of my room.
But, what is my room?
What are the criteria for the room to qualify as mine?

Shinji, who is living with his parents, have his own room in the house.
Although is a worthless room it has the things that you need to have.
So, I can’t use the skill anywhere else?

Shinji doesn’t think so.

Because the one who decide what room is your room, it’s none other than yourself.
Shinji started to convince himself that the Cafe in front of him was his room.

I'm drinking coffee, quietly and with style.
The me, who is enjoying the music and a good book is being immersed and bathed by the evening light.
Forgetting the noise from the bustling city while taking a nap in the middle of that sweet moment. Imagining that, I placed my hand on the closed door of the Cafe.
「……You don’t want to open yourself? I see」

The door had not moved an inch.

「Well, it was obvious. In first place, I'm not so sophisticated as to drink a coffee with style on my room」

I don’t know why, but when I imagine myself enjoying at the Cafe, I put myself delusions of grandeur like I was the creator of it.
Although the Cafe of my school is not so stylish.

The Cafe Is where the students gather, a noisy and messy place.
Again, Shinji thought that it’s completely different from his room in where he lives.
Shinji thought it would have been better imagining his true himself, being a pervert, inside of the Cafe, but he wonders if that's also wrong.
Besides, a situation where I wouldn’t be able to enter in my room would be strange.

「……First, I have to enter in the Cafe」

Shinji checked what skills are selling on the Ultra Sales
Of the skills they are selling, he found two that could open doors.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Unlocking Magic: 800P - A magic to open things that are locked. When the person in question levels up, it will be possible to open more difficult things.

Elementary Lock-picking: 200P - You would be able to open simple things.
--------------------------------------------------------------

They are completely the same thing, but it’s probably that the former uses MP, and the latter SP.
Although Shinji is a little worried about which to choose, he chooses the the Unlocking Magic.

One of the reasons was that he wanted to try using magic, but the large part for why he chooses magic was because with magic he would be able to open the door with ease.
Lock-picking has intermediate and advanced level but he wasn’t able to obtain them. He didn't meet the requirements.

Without delay, Shinji tested the magic newly acquired.
To use magic you only have to say the name of said magic.

『Arkie』

From the palm of his hand, a faint light shines.
The door of the Cafe makes a *clang* sound.
The lock it seems to have been opened.
Shinji watched quietly the Cafe.
Nobody was there. There was no sign of monsters.
You can only hear the sound of the heater on.

Shinji feels weird.
The Cafe that Shinji knows it’s always overflowing with students.
Despite that the heater is still working, the Cafe is filled with a cold and heavy air.

「…From this moment, this is my room」

If I want to convince myself of that, it would be better if I put them in words.
It would be easier believing that is true in that way.
I sit in the chair that is in the middle of the room.
I put myself comfortable like it was my room.

(…………)

Completely relaxed, Shinji looks to the vending machine near the entrance.
It’s the type that sells drinks on cups, there are two types of cups, canned bottle and plastic bottle.

Here you can buy drinks and relax yourself.
Of course, if you want to drink coffee, you don't have choice but to order it
Shinji looked towards to the vending machine and thought about trying to order fermented milk.
Suddenly, the machine made a noise, dropping ices and filling the cup with a liquid.

It moved.

Shinji succeeded in thinking that the Cafe is his own room.
Next, Shinji tried thinking that the fermented milk was delivered to him, but It didn't move nor a inch.

I can imagine delivering me the milk from distance but I can’t move it, with only willpower.

It can’t be helped, Shinji stands up and he goes to get the milk for himself.

「……Eew 」

Seeing the hallway, there was several dead ogres.
In the middle of them, the girl with the worn-out panties was there.

For now I’m going to pray.

Shinji forgot to block one of the two hallways.
It’s likely that they come from that hallway.
Poison or not, Shinji was extremely worried.

「……Certainly, I can’t fight yet」

Shinji pretended that he didn’t see them and closed the door.

9 comments:

  1. Did the author just context that someone was raped by ogres?

    ooohhhh

    Thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, it's the girl from before that mc blow away

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Xyav DastOctober 3, 2015 at 1:06 AM

      Nope.
      The girl with the wornout pantys is that infected girl from the audiovisual room whom he could not hit because of his idiocy and then got bitten by her.
      Read chapter "Changed World 6" again if you have forgotten her.

      Delete
  2. haaaaaaaaaaa.........
    seriously . . . what's with this panty-religion that makes MCs complete idiots . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the translation

    ReplyDelete